ENGLISH INSTRUCTORS - permanent and Freelancers
for a large project with a corporate customer starting in 2017
We are looking for motivated, experienced, native-speaker instructors for a large, long-term project with a renowned corporate customer in the beautiful city of Turin. Experience lovely Poland for several months or longer!
- You have outstanding native language skills and enjoy conveying your knowledge of your country, its language and culture.
- You have 3 years teaching experience and ideally a university degree.
- You have excellent pedagogical, communicative and intercultural skills and are highly customer-focused.
- You have an EU Passport or relevant working documentation.
- Support and motivate course participants to achieve their learning goals.
- Create a lively, active and positive classroom atmosphere.
- Lead lessons on the basis of the Berlitz Method with a strong focus on the needs of course participants.
- Full time schedule available at a competitive rate.
- Motivated customers who are pursuing their individual goals in the new language.
- Continual pedagogical support.
- Administration and organization done by our centre team.
- Support in finding accommodation if needed.
Berlitz is one of the world’s premier language and intercultural specialists, working in 500 locations and more than 70 countries. For over more than 135 years, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio, enabling our clients to communicate with confidence and be successful in a global environment through our training in language, intercultural, management and leadership skills.