English Camp in Treffen, Poland
(Age group 9-16)
In our safe, comfortable and all-inclusive camps
KARYNTIA is a beautiful area surrounded by mountains and lake. Over the town you can see peaks of the highest mountain in Austria – Großglockner. In the southern part of the region we can see magnificent limestone, crystal clear and warm lakes. One of the most famous lakes in the region – Wörthersee surrounded with many historical buildings. It is a perfect place for those who love swimming, surfing, sailing or even snorkeling.
Our hotel “Alpenrose” http://www.alpenrosehotel.eu is located in the middle of this stunning area in a town called Treffen near Villach. It is a lovely place located near Italian and Slovenian boarders. There are 4, 5, 6-persons rooms with bathroom and TV. Tasty and healthy meals and drinks are included in the offer at the hotel’s restaurant.
Berlitz Method® all communication during class takes place in the target language. Instructors are native speakers and use a conversational approach based on listening and speaking. An immersive environment encourages learners to quickly develop their skills in oral communication. Even beginners can formulate simple sentences from the very first lesson. Berlitz language program provides:
- 4 hours of English daily – we use the most efficient method
- Games, projects, contests, group and individual work
- Huge variety of conversational activities
- Familiarizing kids with other cultures from other regions
- Creative English evenings – Theater Workshop, Scavenger Hunt, Talent Show
- Presentation in English
- Emphasis proper pronunciation, accent and vocabulary
- Current language level check and program adaptation to student’s level
- Professional staff – trained and experienced in working with kids and youth
- sight-seeing – a trip to Raggaschlucht
- sunbathing on the beach by Ossiacher See (another really clean lake, with temperature of about 25°C in the summer)
- visiting Landskron Castle – Japanese macaque’s land
- cable car trip to the peak of Gerlitzen mountain (2000 meters)
- a trip to Venice, St. Mark square
- highest Venice bridges
- barge voyage and at the end there will be sightseeing tour of Vienna with a guide.