English Camp in Dąbki, Poland (Age group 13-16)
In our safe, comfortable and all-inclusive camps
We would like to invite you to our camp, featuring classes such as tennis and swimming fundamentals in English, in one of the locations most favored by our Clients.
Bursztyn Hotel is located in Bobolin, a quiet part of the seaside resort of Dąbki. Advantages of this location include access to wide, clean beaches and a bustling holiday resort town as well as high standard of accommodation and food. Tennis courts, a swimming pool, attractive beaches and rich woodlands are all at our disposal.
Accommodation: well-equipped cottages on a wooded and protected site, 3-5 person rooms with bathrooms.
Meals: 3 meals a day at the hotel restaurant, plus dessert/fruit served with dinner, and drinks throughout the day. Very good, practically home-cooked meals, served in the hotel restaurant.
Number of participants: 46 people divided into 4 groups based on their level of English and age.
- 4 hours of English daily – we use the most effective language method – Berlitz Method
- During the English classes we familiarize children with traditions and cultural differences of English speaking countries
- Our teaching is based on many different projects, contests and games connected to the topic
- Huge variety of conversations and games introduce children to the cultural world of: USA, Great Britain, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. We would also like to show our young students how important pronunciation and vocabulary selection are.
- Introducing vocabulary connected to tennis
- Creative English evenings – Theater Workshop, group projects, Scavenger Hunt
- Possible transport (bus) from Warsaw - 280 PLN/ person
training with an instructor, covering basics of the game, 3x per stay
(we provide racquets for All participants)
daily activities at the swimming pool with a trainer, learning to swim and improvement for the able swimmers
Nordic walking on forest paths, beach volleyball, Segway riding lessons and competition, archery classes 1x per stay, evening with music and dance, trip to an amusement park, campfire and sports tournaments. In addition, a bus trip to Darłowo, visit to the Museum of the Pomeranian Dukes and a sea cruise
What you can expect:
A rich program of language education and sports, numerous attractions, experienced staff of instructors, excellent program and unique locations guarantee unforgettable holidays for every child. We invite you to experience adventure with Berlitz.