English Camp in Bialskie, Poland
(Age Group 10-16)
In our safe, comfortable and all-inclusive camps
Międzybrodzie is a calm and peaceful village located in Beskid Mały by Żywieckie lake. It is a perfect recreational area because of the number of hiking trails, lakes and beautiful surrounding. It is also a perfect place to do sports like biking and sailing. Clean air and a friendly environment give your children a great opportunity to rest.
ACCOMODATION: it is located inside the holiday camp ‘’RELAKS’’ www.miedzybrodzie.net.pl by the lake. In this location we can also find a private boat marina and sports equipment rental, sports fields and a heated swimming pool. We provide 2-5 person rooms with the bathroom and toilet.
MEALS: 3 meals a day at the resort's restaurant + dessert/fruit/drinks served with a dinner
Berlitz Method® all communication during class takes place in the target language. Instructors are native speakers and use a conversational approach based on listening and speaking. An immersive environment encourages learners to quickly develop their skills in oral communication. Even beginners can formulate simple sentences from the very first lesson. Berlitz language program provides:
- 4 hours of English daily – we use the most efficient method
- Games, projects, contests, group and individual work
- Huge variety of conversational activities
- Familiarizing kids with other cultures from other regions
- Creative English evenings – Theater Workshop, Scavenger Hunt, Talent Show
- Presentation in English
- Emphasis proper pronunciation, accent and vocabulary
- Current language level check and program adaptation to student’s level
- Professional staff – trained and experienced in working with kids and youth
- everyday sailing classes on water with the equipment, familiarizing with rowing (if weather conditions are good). Each participant swims on a little boat called an Optymist.
- Students are safe, all the time an experienced and skilled instructor looks after them from a pontoon on the water. Everybody wears life-jackets. We will present the types and construction of sailing equipment, learn rigging, and matching equipment to our abilities and needs, as well as discussing water safety rules. At the end of camp we will organize a sailing contest.
- water ball – zorbing, rifle range (once during the camp), swimming in a heated swimming pool or/also lake, disco, sports tournaments, nature trail walks, volleyball, football, scavenger hunt, segway, uni hokey, cable car trip to Żar Mountain.
What you can expect:
A rich program of language education and sports, numerous attractions, experienced staff of instructors, excellent program and unique locations guarantee unforgettable holidays for every child. We invite you to experience adventure with Berlitz.