Combine Vacations with Language Learning in Żabinka (Age group 7 – 15)
In our safe, comfortable and all-inclusive camps
This year, you are once again welcome to a survival adventure in the Mazurian forests. Zabinka resort is situated between two lakes Gołdopiwo and Żabinka, about 15km away from the town of Giżycko. Within the resort area, a private beach is located which gives an opportunity of doing a number of beach activities. Our students can use a pitch with artificial grass for beach volleyball and basketball matches. Roaming round the lakes and through the forests, we believe, will give the campers great joy. The students will stay in the shared rooms for 3-4 people with bathrooms.
ACCOMMODATION – In the hotel building in 3-4 person rooms with bathroom and shower.
DIET – Experienced chefs will cook 4 meals a day. Breakfast will be arranged as smorgasbord.
The basic principle realized during language classes is teaching by means of Berlitz Method. It means teaching and learning through speaking where the participants communicate exclusively in English. We mean to create natural English speaking environment for our students where the learning process will develop naturally, logically and interestingly.
Berlitz teachers, using solely the target language, involve the students into an active spoken communication from the first lesson. Children and teenagers soon start expressing themselves in a foreign language which gives them pleasure, satisfaction and motivates to take further steps in learning.
- Four English lessons daily based on Berlitz Method
- Work in small homogeneous groups
- Language games and activities, individual and group projects
- Immersion in the culture of English-speaking countries
- Conversations based on everyday life topics and students’ hobbies and interests – stressing correct pronunciation and choice of vocabulary
- Creative events – Scavenger Hunt, Theater Workshop, Talent Show and many other
- Experienced teachers, excellently prepared, passionate and enthusiastic about work with children and teenagers
The participants will learn kayaking and rowing techniques, safety rules while doing watersports, sea pirate fights, discoverers' trips.
Kayaking, forest games, night walks in the forest, camp totem, “First Aid” game, bathing and beach activities, cooking on the campfire, guitar music evenings, a trip to Giżycko (cruise, Boyen fortress sightseeing tour).
Learning orientation, using a map and a compass, learning to walk towards azimuth and find your camp. Learning to cipher, Enigma system.
What you can expect?