Combine Vacations with Language Learning
In our safe, comfortable and all-inclusive camps
We would like to invite you to our camp, featuring classes such as tennis and swimming fundamentals in English, in one of the locations most favored by our Clients.
Zarzecze near Tresna is a village situated on the edge of Beskid Mały on Żywiec Lake. It is the location of our language camp, run entirely in English. It is an oasis of peace and tranquility. It is an excellent starting point for hiking the trails of Beskid Mountains. The lake and the beautiful landscape provide many opportunities for practicing sports (tennis courts, bicycles, sports fields, sailing boats) and guarantee a good rest.
The Neptune resort provides access to tennis courts and a complex of sports fields as well as an outdoor swimming pool. The resort’s excellent sports infrastructure allows us to conduct various sporting and integration activities.
Accommodation: 6 person Brda type cottages with kitchenettes and bathrooms
Meals: 3 meals a day at the resort's restaurant + dessert/fruit served with dinner
Number of participants: 46 people divided into 4 groups based on their level of English and age
- English workshops: 40 50-minute workshops;
- Creativity workshops: theater, dancing, crafting
- Hanging out activities in English every night: karaoke, talent show, quizzes
- Windsurfing Fundamentals, 5 hours in the course of camp: the aim of this class is to learn and improve sailing and windsurfing skills. Classes are held on the Żywiec Lake under the guidance of experienced, skilled instructors and life guards. During the theoretical classes, we will present the types and construction of windsurfing equipment, learn rigging and matching equipment to our abilities and needs, as well as discuss water safety rules. During the practical classes, children will learn to luff up, bear away (float in the intended direction), perform tack and jibe, windsurfing, starts and turns under varying conditions. Participants are mandated to wear safety vests. The class will be conducted using boards with sails tailored to the size and skills of each participants and the current weather conditions. The boards are characterized by high buoyancy, ease of driving and great efficiency.
- Additional attractions: Tennis Fundamentals, Sailing Fundamentals, swimming in the pool and lake, social dances and Camp Olympics, hiking and biking, beach volleyball, Camp Olympics, night stalking, Segway riding lessons, speedminton, uni-hockey, lacrosse, baseball, football. A cableway trip to Mount Żar for a paragliding show. All activities, excluding windsurfing, are conducted in English.
What you can expect:
A rich program of language education and sports, numerous attractions, experienced staff of instructors, excellent program and unique locations guarantee unforgettable holidays for every child. We invite you to experience adventure with Berlitz.